Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new glock owner I wanted to do a quick check in with the GT community. While I've owned firearms for 40+ years, I've only recently purchased a glock (well, 2 actually over the last 6 weeks). I liked the G43 for it's light weight and ease to conceal, so that was the first purchase (versus shield and PPS M2 I also evaluated). Not long after I decided I try a G19 gen4. Both of these glocks feel better to me than the earlier glocks I tried on multiple occasions. I was always able to shoot glocks reasonably well in the past, but they did not feel all that good in my hand - so I passed. These 2 feel pretty good and I'm learning to shoot them effectively. And I appreciate all of the knowledge so many of you have contributed. As a result, I've begun tinkering with the G19 as there is so much you can do with it given all the aftermarket support. Haven't worked on the G43 as it will be my primary carry gun once I've adjusted to it. Thanks.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to Glock Talk, from San Antonio Texas. The Glock 19 Gen 4 is a nice Glock and so is the G43 which I carry in the summer months.

Any questions you have on any of the Glock pistols you should be able to get them answered by fellow Glock owners there a great bunch of guys out here on this forum.

Again welcome, GDoc

·
A swamp dude
11,890 Posts
Greetings from SW Florida near the Everglades and not far from the Gulf. Sounds like you're on a good path to figure out and enjoy your Glocks. Hope you enjoy GT too.

Body of water Nature Vegetation Natural landscape Natural environment

1 - 14 of 14 Posts