Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shellback
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK Folks, here is the latest in Glock model availability. Since everyone pretty much knows the regular Gen3 lineup, I'm not going to cover that series.

Glock Gen3 RTF2;

Models: 17, 22, 19, & 23
Notes: Original RTF2's where made with Curved Serrations, however, the curved serrations were discontinued, and are only being made with straight now. No OD or "C" models available at this time.

Glock Gen4

Models 17 & 22
Notes: No OD or "C" models available at this time.

Nobody here knows when or if new models will come out, until they are released by Glock. Asking 100 times will just get you stupid and speculative answers.

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
OK Folks, here is the latest in Glock model availability. Since everyone pretty much knows the reguar Gen3 lineup, I'm not going to cover that series.

Glock Gen3 RTF2;

Models: 17, 22, 19, & 23
Notes: Original RTF2's where made with Curved Serrations, however, the curved serrations were discontinued, and are only being made with straight now. No OD or "C" models available at this time.

Glock Gen4

Models 17 & 22
Notes: No OD or "C" models available at this time.

Nobody here knows when or if new models will come out, until they are released by Glock. Asking 100 times will just get you stupid and speculative answers.

Plus 1.

·
Lean & Mean
15,876 Posts
I checked the Glock website and there is no 21 SF listed whatsoever :upeyes:

·
Registered
9,247 Posts

·
More Glocks!
455 Posts
So, if I call on Sunday, do you think you'll know then? I'm really looking forward to trading in my old 3rd Gen G37 for a G37 RTF2 SF in 4th Gen.

Or would you prefer I wait until Monday to call?

:faint:

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
So, if I call on Sunday, do you think you'll know then? I'm really looking forward to trading in my old 3rd Gen G37 for a G37 RTF2 SF in 4th Gen.

Or would you prefer I wait until Monday to call?

If you buy a G4 it will be a RTF3 with changeable back straps , not a RTF2 SF.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I spoke with Glock on the phone and they confirmed that YES they are making Gen 4 G19 and G23 models and they will be available "Summertime."

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a G22 Gen 4 in my hand the other day. Good feel
Yes, I played with a 22 and 19 the other day. VERY nice. I am ordering a gen4 G23 next week. Can't beat the price with LEO discount. "Summertime" will give me enough time to pay it off before it gets here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts