GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie to the Glock world but have always wanted one. After finally getting my LTCA(no small feat in MA!), I searched high and low and finally met someone here in MA who had a BNIB/unfired Glock 19, gen 5, MOS! I hit the jackpot! LOL!

I have decided to start a blog called Glock Gal, to journal my experience(s) as a new and "older" Glock gal. I want to learn as much as I can and connect with fellow Glock owners, so I thought this might be the perfect forum to do that.

Looking forward to getting some shooting in and meeting other Glock owners! :)

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! You'll find a lot interesting people, and comments, here on Glock Talk. If you can, take some classes with your new piece of Perfection. You'll learn a lot and enjoy it also!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Welcome to Glock Talk. Lots of great people here. Hope you stay around.

Reactions: n2g

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

I know nothing about Gen 5 Glocks, but the G19 is an old friend to me and in my opinion, you chose wisely.

Be warned though. To many the G19 is simply a gateway to a long term Glock addiction! But it is a good addiction!
Again, welcome to GT!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Cheers

Welcome from the once Great PNW

·
JAFO
4,305 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

Reactions: KathySue

·
Registered
19,496 Posts
Howdy. I'm currently using the glock gen5 19 mos as an off duty gun :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the Glock habit -- it can be a real money-hog.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
999 Posts
I am a newbie to the Glock world but have always wanted one. After finally getting my LTCA(no small feat in MA!), I searched high and low and finally met someone here in MA who had a BNIB/unfired Glock 19, gen 5, MOS! I hit the jackpot! LOL!

I have decided to start a blog called Glock Gal, to journal my experience(s) as a new and "older" Glock gal. I want to learn as much as I can and connect with fellow Glock owners, so I thought this might be the perfect forum to do that.

Welcome, I noticed you've been asking good questions in the other forums. We're always happy to help.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
welcome to GT! you'll find all kinds of know it all's here.... aahhh, i mean "Experts".... :honkie:
:kidding:
anyways... good bunch of enjoyable old coots...

·
Registered
3,790 Posts

Welcome from another deep blue state. :drowning:

Congrats on getting your LTC...are you politically connected? ;)

Glock is new to you. With what other firearms do you have experience? Glock was hardly my first firearm. :2gun:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts

Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts