Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Just bought my 1st gun and chose a Gen 4 Glock 22. I got it home to find that it came with 10 round clips. I was expecting 15 rounds based on Glocks website. The manual says 15 is default but optional 10s available. I called Glock and they said it can come with either based on what the dealer sells you. Called the gun shop and they said they can't choose when ordering, they sell what they get.

I'd rather have the larger clips. Is there anything I can do about it now? I haven't fired the gun yet.

Thanks!

·
CEO Lone Wolf Distributors
3,081 Posts
Glock Inc offers the pistols both ways, standard capacity (15 rds) and reduced (10 rds). The dealer knows what he is purchasing right off because the wholesaler tells him so. You ASSUMED you had std cap mags with the gun. The dealer neglected to elaborate on such. Ask the dealer for a discount on additional mags. If he does not comply you may want to consider shopping elsewhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice. Do I have the option of returning the gun for a refund since I haven't fired or cleaned it? I'm guessing not.

·
CEO Lone Wolf Distributors
3,081 Posts
Thats completely up to the dealer. Glock Inc has nothing to do with this transaction.
I highly doubt the dealer will "give" you a refund when the only issue at hand is the magazine capacity

1 - 4 of 4 Posts