close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock 35

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by F Golebiowski, Sep 4, 2003.

1. F Golebiowski

F Golebiowski

I just picked up a new Glock 35 Wednesday night. I traded a Kimber Stainless Ten II for it. I installed a Wolff recoil spring guide and 19 pound recoil spring. Last night, I installed a NY-1 trigger spring and Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight sights. It'll be my everything handgun. Although some 67 different firearms have passed through my hands, I currently own only two--a modified Bushmaster M4 carbine and the Glock 35. I have a military/law enforcement background. I'll carry it in an IWB holster as I did my 5" 1911s. I have a Streamlight M-3 Tactical Illuminator for things that go bump in the night. I haven't had a Glock for three years. During the decade of the 1990s, I ownned two G17s, a G17L, a G19, and a G22 and was a member of GSSF. For some reason, I sold them all and bought a Kimber Classic Stainless 5" 45 acp pistol in 2000. I was frustrated with it even though I like 1911 style pistols. I owned ten different Colt 1911s from 1979 through 1997. In 2001, I sold the Kimber and bought two Berettas--a Border Marshal and an Elite II. I liked them; however, due to circumstances beyond my control (had to do with my former wife), I sold them. Later in 2001, I purchased a Glock 36. Nice pistol, but just not what I wanted for an all around do everything handgun. I sold the Glock 36 and purchased the Kimber Stainless Ten II last August. Objectively it was OK. Subjectively, I couldn't get excited about it. Well, two weeks ago I decided to trade it and finally go back to Glock. I found a new Glock 35 and traded my Kimber for it. I couldn't be happier. I feel good about the G35 and am glad I've returned to Glock Perfection and have joined Glock Talk! ;f

2. Bob

Bob G23/C,G24/C,G33 Millennium Member

WELCOME to the forum!

That is a lot of hardware to filter through to come full circle back to Glock. Everyone that I know enjoys there G35. Was thinking of picking one up, but I'm so happy with my G24. Looking foward to hearing how you like it at the range. So don't be stranger and let us know. :cool:

Bob

3. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr GEC #15 sheepsfoot

Beneath the old oak tree at Sutter's Fort
    Congrats, to me, Glocks are so practical that I have to like them. But they're still ugly ;f .. The G35 is nice, but be warned that you might end up wanting more.......;c :cool: