close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock 32 Woohoo !

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glockrockin, Jul 8, 2003.

1. glockrockin

glockrockin

Went to the range and fired my new 32 yesterday. What an incredible handgun. All I can say is that I am in love !

I put 100 rounds of Speer Lawman 125 grn through it. I did have 3 feed problems (first or second cartridge in mag with one in the pipe)during the first 50 rounds of fire. Two of the feed problems may have been associated with my failing to ensure the bullet was completed seated (moved to the rear of the mag). After paying more attention to loading, I had no further feeding problems.

While I haven't been to an indoor range in 20 years or even fired a handgun in 10, the 32 performed extremely well for me. The recoil is not an issue in my opinion, and I am not a big guy, although you will receive some attentive stares from others on the range. Not sure is if it's the sound or the muzzle flash. I am glad I passed on a ported model. I can't imagine what the port flash must be like. I would think it could certainly screw up your night vision in a low light situation.

I had no problem putting 10 (rapid fire) in the chest area of the target at 25 yards. While I wasn't shooting sub 2 inch groups, all shots were in 4 point land, with the exception of the one or two that I flat out yanked. (some dry fire is in order)

I did not experience any hand soreness shooting strong hand or weak hand.

I am not fond of the Glock sights. I don't think this has anything to do with their design, setting aside the fact that they are plastic. I think it is attributed to my aging peepers.

If you are on the fence about purchasing the 32, pull the trigger. You won't be disappointed.

Glockrockin

Glock 32
    Who cares about the others

2. glockrockin

glockrockin

I only pushed the "submit" button one time. Wow, I am getting three round controlled bursts out of my PC ! lol

Glockrockin

3. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Glad you are happy with it.
    Great model.;)

Clean up on #3. ;Q