close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock 32 owner on board-

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Ronin45, May 26, 2002.

1. Ronin45

Ronin45

Hey all,

I've been lurking GT for a while; but now that I've jumped on the 357 bandwagon with a G32, I thought I'd join the fun- :cool:

I ran a hundred rds of Blazer through it today to get a feel for the caliber- right snappy beast it is too! Shoots nice, and weighs about half of what my stainless SIG does!

I am going to do a couple of things to upgrade it- first is a Wolff recoil spring (22#) and steel guide rod. That 18lb recoil spring from the factory is almost a joke. The other is a $10 set of decal grips; if you haven't tried these puppies yet, do yourselves a favor and give them a shot. (no pun intended)

I was curious if any other members of this High Speed, Low Drag forum had found anything else needful for max utilization of this great piece? Does anyone know what the expected service life is with a steady diet of magnum level loads?

Thanks for the benefit of your experiences,

Steve

2. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Welcome!
    Have fun and enjoy the accessories.;)
    So many and so little time...

3. squintbro

squintbro Kimber Ultra

I installed a recoil buffer pad and a titanium guide rod in my G31. Shoots very straight and brought down a little bit of the muzzle flip. I did not think it was to bad to begin with, but I love tinkering with my toys.:)

4. Ronin45

Ronin45

Hey squintbro,

That's the first time I've really heard of someone using a recoil buffer on a Glock! Who makes it? How often do you change it? Any reliablity issues? Thanks for the info!

I gotta say, I really like shooting this G32; what a hammer! ;f

The plan is to install a 3.5 connector with a NY1 trigger spring; I had this setup on my G19, and it gives a really smooth 5.5 lb stroke. With a heavier recoil spring, I should be set to rock and roll- gotta line up some G23 hi caps though!

Yeah, I love getting the most horsepower outta these guns myself :cool:

Thanks for the input,

Steve

5. squintbro

squintbro Kimber Ultra