close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock 30&36 owner

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by wyatt55, Nov 16, 2004.

1. wyatt55

wyatt55

Hi all,

I've always been a 1911 fan and have always thought that the Glocks were ugly pieces of plastic. Well I'm a convert. I tried out a Glock 20,30,36 and Glock 21. They all were very accurate and worked every time. I have been studying this forum for quite awhile and learned everything I could about Glocks. I like their simplicity, reliability, accuracy, and the fact that alot of law enforcement agenicies use them. After much consideration my first purchases were a Glock 36 and 30 for my CCW. I'll get used of these and then start my collection of more Glocks.

2. ducati

ducati

I have both of these fine guns. my next will be the 21. I enjoy shooting and carrying the 30 the most.

3. dodgerfan175

dodgerfan175

Me to, I favor the 36 just a tad.

4. 50 Cent

50 Cent

I heard in the past the G36 had reliability problems - have those been worked out? I've held a G30 in the past and it seems like it wouldn't be too bad for CCW pruposes, plus ya get the extra rounds.

5. saminksiii

saminksiii

I have both but chose to carry the 36 almost all of the time. I do like the 30sf but the problem that bugs me with it is a magazine issue. Ever since I bought it I have had real difficulty getting 10 rounds in the mag and its almost impossible to seat the full mag in when there's one in the chamber. I know, a dozen of you are writing that it will get better over time. Well it's been a year now and a number of cycles plus 500 or so rounds thru it and it's not getting any better. It's also the only Glock I have that has this problem. Other than that, it is a great gun as most Glock's are.

6. 50 Cent

50 Cent

I hear that. I always thought Glock mags were famous for being tough to top off. I have trouble getting a full 15 into my standard caps - although when I load my carry load (Golden Sabre 124gr +P) its easier than loading ball. Go figure.

7. jwise

jwise

I went with the G30:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]