Glock Talk banner

New Glock 26 Gen 4 Owner

Tags
gen 4
2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  oily_oink 
#1 ·
How's it going everyone? Just picked up a Glock 26 Gen 4 today and figured I'd sign up on GT. I am from central Illinois and currently a LEO. I had a G27 Gen 3 a while back and sold it because I just could not get over the grip angle. It just didn't point straight for me when bringing it up on target. Great little gun in every other aspect though. However, I held a Gen 4 the other day and fell in love. The new (smaller) standard grip size (no back straps added) cured my problem. It fit my hand like a glove. I went with a G26 this time because I already have a Walther PPS in 9mm and just wanted to keep my off-duty weapons the same caliber. The PPS is also a great weapon...it is the single stack Glock 9mm (or 40) that Glock never made. Judging by my username it's safe to assume what I carry on duty :whistling:

I look forward to reading up on more Glock info and hopefully hitting up the classifieds for some holsters, magazines, etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.