close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Glock 21???

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by FPrice, Aug 6, 2002.

1. FPrice

FPrice

I have an opportunity to purchase a new Glock 21. The only downside is that I have to trade my older G21 (a second generation I think) in to be able to afford it.

My dealer is very excited about his, he stated that it shoots very well and recoils like a 9mm, possibly due to the finger grooves.

Can anyone here tell me about their third generation G21? Does it really seem better than earlier versions?

Thanks in advance.

2. glocksmith02

glocksmith02

I have an older M21. I have a newer 3rd gen M21c. Other than the porting, there really isn't much difference. They each group pretty identically, which by the way is pretty darn good. I would keep what you have. I am probably going to end up selling the M21 and keeping the M21c and then buying a non-ported bbl for the 21c. Then I will have the best of two worlds with one gun. With the money that I turn on the 21 I can buy some other Glock....Maybe a M20 or a M31? Who knows??

3. Ian11

Ian11

I've shot both a rental Glock 21 (2nd Gen) w/o finger grooves and my 3rd with finger grooves. I felt no noticeable difference.

Save your money and your trusty Glock. Just add one of those rubber slip-on deals with the finger grooves (if you want) and buy more magazines or ammo if you really want to spend money. I think Hogue makes the grips. www.getgrip.com

*That's the name! Handall Universal Grip Sleeves A whole stankin' $10.;) I used to have'em on my old G19. Worked and feels even better than the Glock plastic finger grooves.