Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 2nd Glock a 19 my first was a 22 and I still have it and will not part with it. I bought the 19 because I wanted something smaller and easier to carry. Little did I know this would quickly become my favorite. I had it two weeks before getting to the range and boy did it suprise me. Those people at Glock sure did a good job on this one. Sights dead on and trigger was great out of the box, Wish I could say that about some of the other pistols I have bought. So far I have put about 500 rounds down range not one hickup and I have tried some good and some nasty stuff in it but this thing eats everything I feed it. By the way you guys and gals have a great forum here I have picked up some real good information and hope to stick around a while and learn some more:cool:.

·
Walther PPQ
1,512 Posts
The 19 is probably the most popular model, now you know why. Welcome.

Oh...and... GO CARDINALS!

(I'm a native STL'an).

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Welcome to GT and, congrats on the G19.:cool:(one of the best 9MMs IMO)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Congratulations on the new piece! and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
488 Posts
IMO, everyone should own a Glock 19. It is so size to weight to capacity efficient. You are going to love that gun. Welcome to GT.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. Congrats, enjoy and if your good, Santa may leave ammo for you in your stocking.

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
Congrats on the G19.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts