Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made the jump and bought a Glock 17. Figured with ammo prices a 17 would pay for itself quickly. Plus all the malfunction clearances will be the same as my duty G22 and all my holsters. Can't wait to blow a few rounds through it. Only problem is now I want a G19!!!

·
Keep The Change
997 Posts
Congrats on a fine choice. You do know it's not official until you post pics, right?:wavey:

·
GLOCKER
1,247 Posts
QUOTE=RAH;10713083]Congrats on a fine choice. You do know it's not official until you post pics, right?:wavey:[/QUOTE]

:needspics:

Ha ha. Just had to.

Congrats on a wonderful firearm. The Glock 17 and the Glock 31 (.357Sig) are my favorite Glocks of all. Yay for you. I plan on getting one within in the next few months. But I really want a G31 too. With the way ammo and gas prices are, I may be better off with the Glock 17.

·
NRA Life Member
373 Posts
[quote="MARK";10712839]...Figured with ammo prices a 17 would pay for itself quickly...Only problem is now I want a G19!!![/quote]

Yeah, that's the ticket. Get the G19 too. Then you'll be saving money twice as fast! I know this is true because I have two G26's, and I was saving money so fast I went out and bought a G39. :whistling:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got my 17 a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! I've already got 800+ rounds through it. I can't imagine you'll be disappointed.

·
Keep The Change
997 Posts
OT:

DanMartin,

Awesome avatar:thumbsup:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Congrats on the G17!! My next Glock is going to be a G17 or a G26. Haven't decided yet. Most likely the G26, for CCW. Plus it will keep my G19 and G30 company in the gun safe when not getting shot:supergrin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations! So what are you going to get after the G19? :supergrin:
Here's my order of what I'll be buying: Another G17, G19, another G22 and then G26. I want to have duplicate G17s and G22s. The G17 for my personnal trainings and the G22 for my agency trainings. Then after these who knows, maybe a whole new caliber!!!:wow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts