Glock Talk banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts

· Registered
2,863 Posts

This photo was taken from arms length distance to show the sight picture. Cropped to focus on the sight. I was thinking of exchanging my front sight for the .125 sight, but I think with the u-notch these will work out very well. Tuesday is range day. Will see if these print higher than the stock set up with the 6.1mm rear sight.
Good pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
520 Posts
You know I think the agent sights would be good for accuracy shooting but the bolds would be better for up close and dirty. The bolds have a brighter larger front sight. I never shot with them before but I might give it a shot.

· Registered
2,863 Posts
You know I think the agent sights would be good for accuracy shooting but the bolds would be better for up close and dirty. The bolds have a brighter larger front sight. I never shot with them before but I might give it a shot.
The Agent and Bold sights share the exact same front sight. The only difference is the U notch rear vs. the Squared off rear.

· Registered
2,863 Posts
I’m looking at my two different pistols. On with the bolds and one with the agents. The bold sight looks thicker on the front sight. Stop sign is larger.

Don’t know where you purchased those, but as far as I know, the .140” front sight is standard while the .125” front sight is an option.

· Registered
520 Posts
Don’t know where you purchased those, but as far as I know, the .140” front sight is standard while the .125” front sight is an option.

Ameriglo direct in September. Specifically for Gen5 17/19 pistols. That sale price at brownells ends tonight I bought another set. Awesome price esp with the M8X discount code.

· Registered
1,811 Posts
You know I think the agent sights would be good for accuracy shooting but the bolds would be better for up close and dirty.
Up close & dirty you're not using the sights.

I’m looking at my two different pistols.
On with the bolds and one with the agents.
The bold sight looks thicker on the front sight. Stop sign is larger.
The one on the left is a .125, the right .140
Looks like some black paint overspray around 4:00 on the .125

· Registered
214 Posts
I bought Trijicon XR for my gen 4 19 mos, sadly the overhang on the back. So now I'm trying to find out if the Amerigo Agents will fit my mos without the overhang. My gun is still at the shop, but the picture refers to my issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.