Glock Talk banner

New G36 today .45 feels very good.....

4K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  CanyonMan 
#1 ·
I just bought my first small .45 other than my Kimber. This 36 might become my primary carry gun. My 32 and 19 would go no where but the .45 is one of my favorite calibers. Plus it fits the same holster,:supergrin:

#3 ·
I have shot this 36 alot today and with a wide variety of .45 ammo. Ran flawless and i tried to induce a failure, still no problem's at all. Very nice .45 and a dream for carry, thank's, d

#4 ·
Congrats on the purchase. No problems with mine either.

Only one fte with it when my cousin shot it with a weak hold and a floppy wrist. With a little instruction he had no future problems.

Same as you, I have put a variety of bullets through it without any issues.

Happy shooten!!

#5 · (Edited)
Congrats on the purchase. No problems with mine either.

Only one fte with it when my cousin shot it with a weak hold and a floppy wrist. With a little instruction he had no future problems.

Same as you, I have put a variety of bullets through it without any issues.

Happy shooten!!
Thanks alot. I like to purchase something and like it more than i thought. This .45 tho small is a real pleasure to shoot and carry, :wavey:

#16 ·
The G 36 has worked for me for almost 9 years. IMHO the best concealed carry 45ACP out there. Good luck and you not be unhappy with it.
Your right plus there are not alot of non 1911 carry .45's I had a kimber small carry .45 before the days you could conceal carry. I picked the 36 since no safeties or anything to slow me down if i ever needed to pull it in a hurry. Thanks:wavey:

#18 ·
David,

Yor full of surprises amigo. You and I talk on the phone and alot by email, and you never mentioned the G36. You sly dog you ! haha.

Drop me a line or call and let me know how things are goin man !

Congrats on the 36. It is a excellent little 45acp. I only wish I would have bought one years and years ago. But mine see's a good deal of shooting time and some carry. i don't want to make my M1911 jealous to quickly ! :supergrin:

You'll love it the more you shoot it.

Later bro...

CM

#21 ·
Congratulations d, the only reason I saw this was I am about to post a question for a friend about the 36. Stay in touch.

#22 · (Edited)
Thanks CM, i was keeping up with 36 post. I really got interested when you and Sonny started warm reloads. I like the .45 rd alot always have. This 36 shoots like larger .45. I have alot of .45 ammo mainly of the +P's. later, :wavey:

David,

Yor full of surprises amigo. You and I talk on the phone and alot by email, and you never mentioned the G36. You sly dog you ! haha.

Drop me a line or call and let me know how things are goin man !

Congrats on the 36. It is a excellent little 45acp. I only wish I would have bought one years and years ago. But mine see's a good deal of shooting time and some carry. i don't want to make my M1911 jealous to quickly ! :supergrin:

You'll love it the more you shoot it.

Later bro...

CM

#24 ·
Thanks CM, i was keeping up with 36 post. I really got interested when you and Sonny started warm reloads. I like the .45 rd alot always have. This 36 shoots like larger .45. I have alot of .45 ammo mainly of the +P's. later, :wavey:

You are most welcome amigo !

Stay safe and enjoy the 36. It surely does seem to like warm meals ! ;)

CM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.