Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cold Infidel
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the new owner of a G26 Gen 4. Sorry no pics right now. I bought this as a back up to my G19 (Gen 3) and I put 300 rounds of WWB 115gr though it today as well. I am pleased to announce that there were no malfunctions of any sort, I didn't expect any. It came with 3 mags, 10 rounders no extentions. It was putting everything in the 10 ring from 20 yards. I shot this better than my G19. I am very pleased. I am going to get night sights next, but I am having a little trouble picking up the front sight on my 3 dot meps, any suggestions?

·
Oh glockaholic!
1,156 Posts
congrats, now pics.....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I'm definitely getting a g26 really soon. I wanted one to compliment my g19 gen 3 for a while now. I'm looking for a gen 3 with the black shiney slide and grey barrel to match the 19. I have glock night sites and really like them.

·
Cold Infidel
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cases were collected on Jan. 18 2011, but the REL *** serial number isn't listed yet. I have never shot a sub- compact before and thought the pinky extension was an absolute must have. The smaller grip I think helps get a good handle on it, even with my pinky hanging off the bottom I was still able to shot the 10 ring out of a B-29 at 20 yards. The trigger has a good snap when breaking. This thing rocks.

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
Nice, thats one of the guns on my "thinking to get next list"

·
Cold Infidel
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the looks of your pocket holster in your avatar, if you don't mind me asking who makes that. I have only seen either nylon or leather pocket holsters. My work trousers have pretty big front pockets, that may work for me too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sweet!...mines is coming soon to compliment my Gen 2 G19...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts