New G19FS - - I had to have it!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by jetflier1989, Sep 7, 2018.

1. jetflier1989

jetflier1989

Been loving my trusty, proven Gen 3 G19. But I happened on a chance to grab a G19FS Gen 4 summer special, the ones with the serrations up front. I didn't even try to justify it and just said what the heck it's a Glock 19, can't go wrong.

The owner of MFGS was able to get two of them (both with night sights) and the one he had in the back, which I ended up choosing, had a slightly lighter trigger pull and by far a much better, shorter reset.

I'm still keeping my Gen 3 no doubt. But once I get some rounds through the FS model I plan to put it in the rotation. I EDC my 19 so having another is not a bad idea, at least I think so. I'll most likely switch out the extended slide lock. But that's it. I like my Glocks stock as can be.

Honestly if the FS model wasn't a limited edition and so badass looking I would of grabbed the G43 first which was my original plan. But that's next up as my 2% gun.

Anyone else have one of these G19FS models? Thoughts? Experiences? Do you think Glock should of went with front serrations on the Gen 5?

Speaking of Gen 5. The deal breaker for me, at least in the 19 was the flared mag well. I don't need anymore help printing.

MFC4 and strait shooter like this.
  2. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

I have a 17 FS, I like it a lot. Nice gun.

3. Vicb

Vicb

I have 2 19s and really thinking about getting the FS model as a 3rd... hard to justify a 3rd 19!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BigMick

BigMick

Wouldn't mind a 23fs.

sonoma likes this.
  5. Deadduck357

Deadduck357

Congrats on your 19FS. Just couldn't justify another gen4 G19.

Also, my gen3 19 isn't going anywhere.