Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, picked up my first G19 today. Loaded it up with some speer gold dots and put it into my Blackhawk serpa. I was in the car driving 2hrs and could barely feel it...

I also did the wal-mart walk because I needed some Nyquil for tonight. I didn't really feel "weird" doing my first concealed carry, but after I left I realized I was looking around at everyone a lot more and knew my surroundings more...

I'll admit, it did feel like everyone was looking at me. :whistling:

I'm excited to get my crossbreed super tuck... It sucks being a small guy because its tough to get things to fit perfect... :crying:

Any possible recommendations on holsters for smaller guys? 5'7", 130lbs...

·
G21sf .45 ACP
259 Posts
Well, picked up my first G19 today. Loaded it up with some speer gold dots and put it into my Blackhawk serpa. I was in the car driving 2hrs and could barely feel it...

I also did the wal-mart walk because I needed some Nyquil for tonight. I didn't really feel "weird" doing my first concealed carry, but after I left I realized I was looking around at everyone a lot more and knew my surroundings more...

I'll admit, it did feel like everyone was looking at me. :whistling:

I'm excited to get my crossbreed super tuck... It sucks being a small guy because its tough to get things to fit perfect... :crying:

Any possible recommendations on holsters for smaller guys? 5'7", 130lbs...

I had the same feeling of everyone looking at me at first, It went away within a week.

Congrats on your Glock, and as far as holsters unfortunately I have way too many but I recently checked out blade tech... MAN what a difference. Im a small thin guy so I have to have something that tucks well. Blade tech makes GREAT IWB and OWB

-Will

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Congrats on the g19. I have a gen 3 g19. It has been ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS through 1350 rounds. I got it about three months ago, and I love it. I think it is the best all around combat handgun on the market today. I am definitely buying the blackhawk serpa holster. I've been eying them up for about a month now, trying too find the best price. They are about $40-45. My range has them for $42 so next time I go, it is mine. Good choices bro. My g19 loves the remington golden sabre 124 gr +p's. It eats them like candy. My wallet, though likes the wally world federal champion. The g19 loves them too.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Congrats on your new G-19

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!

Congrats! Have you shot it yet?
I actually rented the G19 about 3 times at my local range before I made the purchase to make sure it was the one I wanted. :supergrin:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Don't get me wrong I have faith in Glock, but I would never EDC a gun i've never pulled the trigger at least 100-200 rds. JMO
I've pulled the trigger of the glock 19 about 500 times already. I assume you missed the part where I said I rented the gun?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Every day carry. Okay I got you, I had a brain fart there for a minute. Anyway good choice. I assume you got a gen 3. Either way, you can't really go wrong with either.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Every day carry. Okay I got you, I had a brain fart there for a minute. Anyway good choice. I assume you got a gen 3. Either way, you can't really go wrong with either.

You are correct. Gen 3 all the way.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts