Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local gun shop this morning to use the indoor range, Haven't shot in 3-4 months, anyway, I notice the guy behind the counter putting a new G19 on the shelf, so, I had to pick it up didn't I.

I went to go target shooting and came home with a new gen 4 G19 for $549. I asked the guy how many he got and he said they haven't gotten any for quite some time but got 2 in today. I got one and the next guy that came into the store was fondling the other, not sure if he got it.

I shot 300 115 gr. federal's through it flawlessly, with the exception of 90% of the brass hitting me on top of the head.

Sigbear

·
Registered
190 Posts
I went to my local gun shop this morning to use the indoor range, Haven't shot in 3-4 months, anyway, I notice the guy behind the counter putting a new G19 on the shelf, so, I had to pick it up didn't I.

I went to go target shooting and came home with a new gen 4 G19 for $549. I asked the guy how many he got and he said they haven't gotten any for quite some time but got 2 in today. I got one and the next guy that came into the store was fondling the other, not sure if he got it.

I shot 300 115 gr. federal's through it flawlessly, with the exception of 90% of the brass hitting me on top of the head.

Sigbear
LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
376 Posts
I did something similar. Three weeks later I bought a second G19.

Enjoy it! Love mine.

I think the brass problem is personal. I've seen other people shoot either of mine and get hit with brass. I don't. My girlfriend doesn't, anymore.

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,966 Posts
No problem with the gun. After all, Glocks are perfect. The shooter is standing in the wrong spot, obviously.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.