close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New G19 for me-really happy

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by shadow_dog, Oct 26, 2006.

1. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

I posted this in General Glocking also. I'm just really happy with my first ever prize.

I have always thought about getting a G17 with the OD frame. I also knew that the serial #s were getting close to the K series prefix. I knew I had to try to find one with my name or initials as the prefix.

Well I found out last night I had won a Glock in a local shoot. Went to the range to claim my prize today. While I was pondering over which Glock to get, I found an OD frame G17 with the prefix KEN. I couldn't believe it the model I had wanted, along with my name as the prefix. Just what I was wanting. Care to guess which Glock I picked as my prize?

Can't wait to get it to the range. But it will have to be next week. Wish I had a chance to try it out before Sunday for Lexington, but I don't.

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

If you got a G17, why did you post like it was a G19? I'm happy with your purchase, as I like the OD. I have a 1st Gen G17 and a 3rd gen G17 and now I want an OD, "mean green seventeen."

3. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Must have been "keyboard/operator error". I must have accidentally hit the 9 instead of the 7. Didn't notice it till I read your post. Sorry for any confusion.