Glock Talk banner

New G19/5 with bevel frame

1124 Views 17 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  triaxle
I picked up a new G19/5 with FBI sights the first week out did not like the look of the FBI sights as much as the fact Glock ones they flow better with the slide I think . then the frame bevel . Well tonight I just traded it for a newer gen 19/5 with Glock night sights and the wonderful frame bevel . I just had to do it . but will keep my 17/5 the way it is . done deal
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought the same thing . I do like the way the fact Glock night sights come back on the slide . The FBI sights looked alright . and the bevel thing , I just did the deal and went home , wiped the new gun down hit here and there with some slip 2000 oil and put it in my Desantis speed scab . good to go .Never looked back . I will run some rounds out of the new on today, I could take or leave it type thing . I would never seen it if not for this site . I myself like the Fact Glock N/S shape to me the back one looks way better . had the ex cash did not care .

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went up to my range today and put maybe 150 rds of brass herters, and CCI ammo no problems . I did notice and maybe nothing that some of the eject pattern on the new beveled 19/5 was here and there none ever hit me . I fired my 19X gun which has maybe just 250 out of it and noticed it hummed the brass about 3 to 4 o clock with more force . I will watch this ??????????????????????I just got the 19/5 Fri night traded the 1 19/5 no frame bevel match up , just a me thing .

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well you know how trades go , but she gave me 450 for my 19/5, and I got the new 19/5 with Glock night sights and the bevel frame 559 minus my 450 . it is what it is . I still have my new non bevel 17/5 with Glk night sights I can live with it I think .

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got to fire the 19/5 toady and the other Ejector 47208 made a difference ,all the Gold dot 124 went to about 4 o clock on the ground and also some 115 gr stuff . the 19x still fired flawless but had some brass go here and there now with the 30274 eject I switched over . Glock would not send me a 47208 but would look at the gun , I said I will get back to ya . It took 5 min to change it over but does eject better with the 47208

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.