Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to glocktalk from Oregon. Very active over on sig talk. Recently parted with all my sig handguns as I never could completely find happiness with them. Currently have Glock 17 mos and 43x. Haven’t been happier. At least I know they will always go bang when I need it to lol. Hope to contribute and learn from this forum as I start my Glock journey. Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
new to glocktalk from Oregon. Very active over on sig talk. Recently parted with all my sig handguns as I never could completely find happiness with them. Currently have Glock 17 mos and 43x. Haven’t been happier. At least I know they will always go bang when I need it to lol. Hope to contribute and learn from this forum as I start my Glock journey. Thanks! View attachment 956890
been my experience w/ my G21 - eats anything, flawless functioning & stupid easy to clean &/or do most upgrades

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Welcome to GT

·
Bitter American
1,146 Posts
new to glocktalk from Oregon. Very active over on sig talk. Recently parted with all my sig handguns as I never could completely find happiness with them. Currently have Glock 17 mos and 43x. Haven’t been happier. At least I know they will always go bang when I need it to lol. Hope to contribute and learn from this forum as I start my Glock journey. Thanks! View attachment 956890
Welcome to Glock Talk from Kentucky.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you mean to tell us that your SIG's wouldn't always go bang when you needed them to?
Lol they did. It was more or less just a comment about what Glock is known for. I really enjoyed the sig from time to time. Loved the modularity of them, combo of getting bored and not big fan of the overall feel and shooting. Was solid, just not completely happy. Always liked the Glock natural shooting angle for me. I know a lot of people hate the Glock shooting angle and it doesn’t feel natural but that’s one of the things that sucked me in was how comfortable they felt for me without any compensation needed. Just a natural fit. And then the endless amount of aftermarket tinkering is a great benefit especially since I get bored from time to time and wanna change something up. So far so good. Really impressed with how well everything Glock related just works In general.

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
Howdy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts