Glock Talk banner

New from Louisiana

337 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Alcoy
Hey guys, anxious to do some reading and learn some new info. I've always owned Glocks. The best, in my book. I've been conceal carrying a gen 4 model 23, but I'm thin as a rail and it's tough to carry it. So I went out and bought the new 43, just out the blue decided to. I love it. It's a Glock, what else is there to say. The smaller grip does take some getting use to but if you've been around Glocks it's not that hard to do. Anyway, I'll be around reading!!!
Reactions: ruffterrain
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,694 Posts
Hey guys, anxious to do some reading and learn some new info. I've always owned Glocks. The best, in my book. I've been conceal carrying a gen 4 model 23, but I'm thin as a rail and it's tough to carry it. So I went out and bought the new 43, just out the blue decided to. I love it. It's a Glock, what else is there to say. The smaller grip does take some getting use to but if you've been around Glocks it's not that hard to do. Anyway, I'll be around reading!!!

Welcome, and congrats on the new G43. Hope to make one part of my family one of these days as well. :cowboy:

Reactions: Pierce1984

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
Hello, welcome from Columbus, Ga. :welcome: :welcome: :dancingbanana::dancingbanana: :elephant: :elephant:

I have a new Gen 4, G23, also.

Reactions: Pierce1984
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.