Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined, found the forum while searching for Glock parts. I would like to assemble a small spare parts collection for my glocks. I’m from the People Republic of NJ but long time 2A supporter. I like anything that goes bang like black sporting rifles, lever action and other manufactures handguns. New to Glock, I didn’t care for them at first but once I purchased and shot the G30 for the first time I was hooked. After that purchased the G26/Gen5 and currently waiting for my G30S to arrive.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

Reactions: S223

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
G30s user here. I’m certain you’ll be pleased. Welcome.
Yes, did a side by side with the G30 but could only take one home at a time in Jersey. We have a OGAM law (one handgun a month purchase) here plus I didn’t have $1300 to lay down. Got the stimulus money a few weeks ago and figured I’d get it now. Already purchased the Ameriglo I-dot sights for it, really help with my old eyes, love those sights put them on my G30, G26 and Smith + Wesson M&P 2.0 45ACP.

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Just joined, found the forum while searching for Glock parts. I would like to assemble a small spare parts collection for my glocks. I’m from the People Republic of NJ but long time 2A supporter. I like anything that goes bang like black sporting rifles, lever action and other manufactures handguns. New to Glock, I didn’t care for them at first but once I purchased and shot the G30 for the first time I was hooked. After that purchased the G26/Gen5 and currently waiting for my G30S to arrive.
Welcome to GT, from a New Yawkuh now living in the foothills of southwestern NC :D

'Got any M1 Carbine mags you wanna' sell? (just kidding)

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
If I lived in a state with Mag limit law infringements, I would also choose a .45. Nice choice.

Why is your Governor always frowning? I wonder if he has a bad case of hemorrhoids or chafing in his groin area? It sure looks like it.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation I was born in New Jersey long time ago. Jersey is a good place to be from.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to GT, from a New Yawkuh now living in the foothills of southwestern NC :D

'Got any M1 Carbine mags you wanna' sell? (just kidding)
Been there done that back in 1988 or when the ban took place. The only thing I kept was some 30cal carbine ammo that I sold off a couple years ago during one of the earlier panic buys. It was like 30 years old and the buyer was glad to get it. I figured I'd comply and dump the carbine but looking at the prices now I could have parked it over in PA but didn't think that far ahead, oh well live and learn

If I lived in a state with Mag limit law infringements, I would also choose a .45. Nice choice.

Why is your Governor always frowning? I wonder if he has a bad case of hemorrhoids or chafing in his groin area? It sure looks like it.

Welcome aboard.
Yes, love shooting 45ACP and the G30 is a nice one. My first 45ACP was is a Colt Officer's Model, 7 shot. Nice gun but nothing like the G30 or my M&P 45. The Colt is like a Ford pickup truck and the new plastic 45's are like finely tuned German cars. As far Gov, you'd have to ask him. He's a carpet bagger and I didn't vote for him.

Jersey is a good place to be from.
I hear that but we aren't moving any time soon, I'll go when I'm ready and refuse to be pushed out. Look what almost happened in VA. We'll go when we can't afford NJ any longer or we need warm weather year round. Right now I don't mind he cold, if fact I like it.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
I worked as a remote outside salesman in TX for National Starch and Chemical located at 10 Finderne Avenue in Bridgewater, NJ for several years until Henkel bought the company and destroyed it. Many trips I have made to the area. Really liked having dinner at Willie’s Tavern.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts