close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Forum??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by KSS745, Oct 16, 2004.

1. KSS745

KSS745 The Geek!!

You know for just getting a new forum, it really isnt that popular, What happened to all our people who voted for this. So lets see some contributing to the forum.

Ohh yea vote Bush/Cheney '04, I volunteer for his re-election at the local Bush/Cheney Office. SO VOTE FOR BUSH OR I SHALL UHH HAVE REAL BAD ISSUES WITH YOU!!!!

2. AJE

AJE Sometimes grumpy, not old

I was reading down the list looking for another forum and noticed this one. I didn't realize we even had it.

I'm 19 so I guess I fit the age group.

3. Bogey

Bogey The Mouth® CLM

KSS...I'm a charter member here. Got hooked into it when Scarlett Begonia asked to get it up and running, so I voted for it. I'm an old guy, so I was gonna sit back and watch all you guys go at it, and lend any advice I could as well as learn some new tricks from you young guns. But alas, not too m uch interest.

Me thinks we gotta gang up on Scarlett and tickle her til she cries...

4. Aphotic

Aphotic happy-go-lucky

Things are picking up a little bit here-

But there are a lot of people in the "target age group" (10-100) on Glocktalk. Step it up people, this thing is just starting to take off- so contribute anything you want! Some of us have a lot to learn, ALL of us have SOMETHING to learn...

P.S. Tell your friends to join up!