Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just ordered 4 of these...Looks like no more Scherer junk to deal with. Check'em out....http://www.cdnninvestments.com/224031drfrma.html

Just got them in.....WOW...I paid $20 for these. They look as good as any Glock mag. Mag fits snuggly when inserted whether loaded or unloaded. I needed to straighten the spring out on one, it was twisted some and very hard to load...needed to use the loader tool. Noticed when I had floorplate off that the metal liner is 2 piece. At about mid point they are joined together. Very good fit and finish on the inside of the liner.....Its been hot out here, not sure when I can test drive these.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
When you try them keep us posted. If they work that's a heck of a deal.

I just ordered 5 Glock 33 rounders for $32.86 ea.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I'll do that. I know someone with manufacturers license and will test on full auto mode....Not a bad price on the Glock mags at this point in time.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I just ordered two .40 29rnd mags from the ProMag web site for nearly twice as much. I hope their worth it. Wish I had known about this site a few days ago.:steamed:

I've heard nothing but bad things about the scherrer mags from other people complaining about the poor quality, and now two other companies finally cough up whats been in demand for that last decade....well I guess thats progress. Now I just need someone to make a two mag pouch that will attach to a belt. Is that to much to ask for?....probably.:faint:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told Scherer a bunch of times to get with it on the mags at the Phoenix SAR shows...In one ear....out the other. No matter....These import mags are great. The only weak link I can see is the floorplate ridge. It should stick out a bit more and the two ears that retain the floorplate in place should be wider. The plates stay in place well enough...but I would suspect that with a full mag, if dropped or bumped with some pressure, that the floorplate would pop off. Scherer mags actually did a better job with that.
Really....How long has everyone been waiting for some good 30rder 40 S&W mags?.....Let everyone know how those ProMags look and if they work...And call Scherer on the mag pouches, he needs some new product to sell....mag business just went south...asian.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Anyone else have these besides CDNN? All their korean mags are $5 more than everyone else, hoping someone else will stock these for a more normal price.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They only sell 30rders and they're $20.....You said, "they are $5 more than everyone else".....Who's everyone else?....That's where you can buy them when you figure that out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
They only sell 30rders and they're $20.....You said, "they are $5 more than everyone else".....Who's everyone else?....That's where you can buy them when you figure that out.
I'm comparing the rest of their 17 & 19 KCI/KHAN mags, which are $11-15 other places.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts