New FBI 19 M real Deal

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by triaxle, May 28, 2020.

1. triaxle

triaxle

I was able to finally hold of a new 19 M with nDLC internals BEFT9xx prefix PM195F30A agent sights , the manual has different markings . I have seen a few its not the USMC gun that I was seeing . still big bucks for it over other Glocks , but not the price some paid a year or so ago . But I got it .

2. Toocool45

Toocool45

Good for you. I had a shot at one myself. But lost out on it. It too was not outrageous cost. And NIB. The real ones are only going up in cost.

3. FireMedic-50

FireMedic-50

triaxle-Congrats!

I have a cousin 19M to yours.....mine is in your serial # range.

We have FBI demo guns.

porschedog likes this.
  4. triaxle

triaxle

It is new in Box . I was going to grab the M gun with GNS it was cheaper I think the newest FBI M gun now come with 5 on barrel hood . this one has M ??????????

5. FireMedic-50

FireMedic-50

I know it's new and unused as mine.

I m telling you our guns were made as demo guns and not used/issued/needed.

6. Dom Pastore

Dom Pastore dpast32

I thought long & hard as to which model to buy, 19.5 or 19M ? After much thought, I just couldn't justify the extra $200 - $250 for 'almost' the exact same weapon. If it was being purchased as a collector / investment grade item, that would have been very much different, but it wasn't. I simply wanted an updated 19, as an all around pistol. I haven't had a 19 in about 25 years now, although I do have my other Glocks. From what I understand, the basic difference between 19.5 & 19M are the coated internals, Ameriglo sights, & the 'M' on the slide. [ If I've missed something, please correct me ? ] it's simply not worth the additional $200+ to possess those minor enhancements, IMHO. My 1991 mfg'd G17.2 doesn't have the coated internals, & it has never, ever given me the slightest bit of trouble, either inside or out ! I'm sure we would all love to have an 'M' Glock, either 17 or 19. But, love to, & need to are 2 quite different emotions. On the other side of the coin, someday, someway I just may end up with my own M model, depending of course upon price & availability. Their market price may come down somewhat, or they just might go up s sharply ? It's all an supply & demand issue. Who knows, one of the big Glock Distributors such as Lipsey's or someone else may initiate another run of M models, but again, perhaps not ? As for me, my 19.5 is a user, & I quite happy with it just as it is.

Best, dpast32

7. TRD

TRD

These are the three Blue Label 19M models that GT Distributors had in stock at their Rossville, Georgia store. The pistol on the far left is SKU number PM195F30A and has the M stamped on the barrel, black coated internals, and U notch Ameriglo agent sights.

Attached Files:

hrt4me and Big Time like this.
  8. triaxle

triaxle

I just laid out over a 1K to get a PM195F30A. I could have waited but already did till I got this one . Its ok done deal .

9. Big Time

Big Time Senior User

I just ordered a blue label M from GT Distributors yesterday.

10. triaxle

triaxle

Yea I got hot, when I saw this one and hit the buy now when I saw how the bidding was going , It was not long ago I was seeing them go for like 1400 1700 1800 . Did FBI contract get met and are they changing any off the specs , some say barrel are marked with 5 now and not M .

11. triaxle

triaxle

I want a Glock 47 now , I did see the ones GT Dist had for sale I was watching this M gun and was thinking it might get away. Now I have two in front of me now .

hrt4me, FireMedic-50 and Jayman28 like this.
  12. TRD

TRD

The 19M pictured on the far right, SKU number PM1950333 has a “5” stamped on the barrel instead of an “M”. I believe the FBI spec 19M pistols will still have the Miami “M” fingerprinted barrels and other 19M pistols manufactured for other Customers not requiring the fingerprinted barrel will have a “5”.

hrt4me likes this.
  13. triaxle

triaxle

That sounds about right , I do not think Glock can change a thing that is not in the contract.

14. Grease Gunner

Grease Gunner

I think I’m confused now that there are variations to the M’s. Gonna have to start doing more reading on this

15. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Nothing confusing at all. The one SKU is the same as the Lipsey's version, the other two contain the nDLC parts but have "AUSTRIA" on the slide rather than "USA". Those have the same "FBI" SKU's as before. Post #6 has all the links that make it easy to figure out.

Here are the two I bought under BL pricing - $1000 total for both: https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/newest-blue-label-19ms-courtesy-of-gt-distributors.1830504/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    hrt4me and jstaylor62 like this.
  16. triaxle

triaxle

Gordo - L I read your post and if I did not jump when I did the one FBI gun I just got would have been gone . You got a good deal on your two ,one minute they are here then gone .

17. Mike Papa

Mike Papa

Congratulations triaxle!!! :flag:

18. Gordo-L

Gordo-L

Such is true. Glad to have four, although I'm tossing around the idea of selling my Lipsey's 19M, replacing it with the new GNS version, and keeping the FBI-SKU'd version tucked away un-fired...

19. triaxle

triaxle

That is a good idea , I have two 17 M guns and a Lipsey 19 m and now Blue label 19 M FBI package .