GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unmasked
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the USA if Biden is elected. It is part of "The Great Reset" discussed in other threads. (Show me your papers, komrade.)

French people will only be allowed to leave their homes for food shopping, medical appointments, pressing family reasons and to commute to work when the job cannot be done from home, Prime Minister Jean Castex announced on Thursday ahead of a new Covid-19 lockdown starting at midnight. Link:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/...trictions-as-country-heads-back-into-lockdown

"Detailing the new restrictions, Castex said people will be allowed outside for just one hour of exercise per day and no further than one kilometre from their homes.

For every outing, they will have to carry a document justifying their presence outside or risk a fine of €135."

Reactions: JFrame

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
This will be the USA if Biden is elected. It is part of "The Great Reset" discussed in other threads. (Show me your papers, komrade.)

French people will only be allowed to leave their homes for food shopping, medical appointments, pressing family reasons and to commute to work when the job cannot be done from home, Prime Minister Jean Castex announced on Thursday ahead of a new Covid-19 lockdown starting at midnight. Link:

https://www.france24.com/en/france/...trictions-as-country-heads-back-into-lockdown

"Detailing the new restrictions, Castex said people will be allowed outside for just one hour of exercise per day and no further than one kilometre from their homes.

For every outing, they will have to carry a document justifying their presence outside or risk a fine of €135."
Prison country

·
Registered
30,836 Posts
It will not work in the US. Too many counties and states that don't have a problem with covid.

Besides how are they going to deal with BLM protests? That genie is out of the bottle.

Reactions: robhic

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
France waving a white flag at a virus.
It is so hard to live down a stereotype!

Reactions: robhic

·
Registered
7,735 Posts
If the President wanted to could he even do it? I don’t think he can/could do a mask mandate or shutdown non interstate commerce etc that applied to the entire country. The best he could do is ask the Governors to do it and the ones that would do it already are. The ones that are not doing it would decline.

I guess France has more central control.

It will not work in the US. Too many counties and states that don't have a problem with covid.

Besides how are they going to deal with BLM protests? That genie is out of the bottle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts