close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Equipment for 04-05

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Fireglock, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

OK, who's got new equipment for 04-05. Anybody REALLY changing calibers for this year? Any new secret weapons (other than factory ammo Tony) for Unlimited. :) I mean who has a new toy?

2. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

G-30 in Stockmiester, and the new maj. sub for masters if it comes about! If not,I'll go back to the 17.

3. Clem

Clem

Hi Jerry & Scotty! As of now, about the only change I plan to make is switching to a C-More. It's on order but hasn't arrived at work yet. Have until May (Dallas) to get it & practice a little with it. I'm tired of having other brands of sights break the week before a match & scrambling to change before leaving. Used an Aimpoint CompC SM 7moa in Orlando - it's been trouble-free but I haven't had it long. Other than that, I got a 30 in case MajorSub is opened up (hope so!). Should be interesting if it is. Can't make Anderson this year - hope to see everyone soon, though! Ya'll take care & be in touch. Tony.

4. FotoTomas

FotoTomas Pure Polymer

I plan to start back up with major sub this year. Looking for a G30 or 36 to trade for. No rush if I have to wait for a while. :)

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I was hoping for a G19 sized G38 for Am/Civ, but will have to stick with my faithful G19.

6. TXMike

TXMike

I may go back to the 24 with the WST load. Very soft and very accurate.

7. Clem

Clem

Great to hear from you, Mike! Glad to hear the move is finished & you have a range to go to. Hope you're planning on going to Dallas in May. If we don't see you before Dallas, see you there!! Tony & Donna. P.S. - Please don't practice TOO much! ;) ;f

8. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I plan to use a new G30 whenever we get a "green light" that GSSF will allow us to play with them. In addition, I have about 40,000 new primers and bullets that I hope to use this season for attempting to find the X ring of every target that I shoot.;) ;) ;)

9. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

I'm sticking to one gun this year, my old trusty G23C ^c for everything, and I have a stock barrel for it so I can play FAR ;)

10. jay.shebuski

jay.shebuski

..Shot the 27 @ Jax & Orlando in Stockmeister & UL. Think I have it tuned in now. It will be my weapon this year on the quest to break 50 in GSSF and to compete in the FL & SC State IDPA matches.

...shot DTOMs 30 last week. Wow! ..the 30 is the best kept secret out there.

Hope to see you-all @ Anderson.

Jay

11. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I will be using a new G?? in U/L this year. I haven't got it all together yet so I want it to be a suprize!!;)
    Dan:cool:

12. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I got a new range bag from Wal-Mart.

I'm poor but I'm proud.

;f

13. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well Jay beat me to it....I have 2 27's and I was thinking about trying to compete also with the 27's...problem is Jay is a Master Shooter and well on a good day I finish in the bottom of A...or better yet the Top of B...anyway I'll probably starting shooting (competing) in more categories....ain't it fun though :cool: P.S. Jay I have been following your scores with that 27...you are the man.

14. Clem

Clem

Been meaning to post this for a while now, but I second prior posts about Jay's results with his 27. WOW!! Not only to shoot those scores with a subcompact, but a .40 to boot! And, after not getting a good night's sleep!! YOU ARE DA MAN!! Take care & good luck in Anderson. I eagerly await the figures.

15. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

DA Man also runs that 27 pretty damn well in IDPA matches too!;I Wa tch out for "The Polish Cannon" coming to a range near you!!;g

16. shooter2

shooter2 Millennium Member

I'm changing my Unlimited gun from a GSSF-edition G17 with a 4MOA Optima to a G22C with an 8MOA J-Point. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shooter2_indy/g22c.html

I'm one win away from having to run with the big dogs in Unlimited only, so I figured I should get my new gear warmed up... not that it will help much once I get there. ;f

Will stick with my G23 for AmCiv, my G36 for MajorSub and my G35 for Competition. No 9mm at all for me this season! ;P Which is fine, since my wife will be using the G19 in both AmCiv and Competition. More ammo for her!

17. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Ok Fireglock............I know your sitting at home recuperating, so here's the new "TOY"!;f

18. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Another angle!;f
    Dan

19. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

One More!;f

20. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

You old softy, now you have let the cat out of the bag. Now you know Jerry will be rushing right out to get one.;f ;f ;f