GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I saw one the other day. It was about people that would come up behind you and garrote you from behind. It was a belt buckle with a gun that had a string on it and you wore it with the belt buckle in the back.

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
I would’ve been on board if they had a Gatling gun in the middle of those shields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,160 Posts
First video evidence of police abuse. . .
Need to go back and prosecute those guys.
Or at least provide reparations.
A million each should do it.

Reactions: Babysinister

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New? Maybe in 1930.
Ed
Actually, 1928 or 29. An idea whose time has finally come. As opposed to irony, which is an idea whose time has left.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw one the other day. It was about people that would come up behind you and garrote you from behind. It was a belt buckle with a gun that had a string on it and you wore it with the belt buckle in the back.
To defend from the Black Hand, those early 20th century extortion racketeers.

Reactions: Gray_Rider

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I

I don’t know why you brought up irony, but you’ve got my vote. I am tired of irony and wish it would go away.
Yes, pesky thing. Makes people think. If only they'd made Socrates drink the hemlock years earlier, before he did that much damage. But all's well that ends well. None of that ancient wine left now, not even the dregs. And don't get me started on Jonathan Swift and George Bernard Shaw. I'd be fuming.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
If this innovation does not provide the defender with a definite edge against an armed assailant, then I don't know what.
Policing in the UK has changed, some of the Police in UK in 2020 are armed up to deal with 2020 problems. Friend who recently visited UK told me no knives of any type are allowed. Police still deal with people with knives daily. Honest people obay laws, criminals do not.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, pesky thing. Makes people think. If only they'd made Socrates drink the hemlock years earlier, before he did that much damage. But all's well that ends well. None of that ancient wine left now, not even the dregs. And don't get me started on Jonathan Swift and George Bernard Shaw. I'd be fuming.
Oo, college guy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts