Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NRA Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to say I really dislike that guy.

That is all

·
Registered
21,064 Posts
"That is all."

I think we're going to need a little more?

/

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I'm not seeing anything. :dunno:

·
NRA Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, meant to say New's coverage on now from BHO....

·
Registered
9,595 Posts

·
Registered
10,103 Posts
listening to o

does he lead and keep the gov "open"

it does not seem so.

·
NRA Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
listening to o

does he lead and keep the gov "open"

it does not seem so.
You think the President has some sort of magic power that he can override Congress and/or force them to vote a certain way?

I must have misunderstood all the social studies/government classes I had way back when....

·
Registered
13,039 Posts
You think the President has some sort of magic power that he can override Congress and/or force them to vote a certain way?

I must have misunderstood all the social studies/government classes I had way back when....
the school system never figured blackmail, bribes, murder and kidnapping into the equation...well...in union maters yes.:supergrin:

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
the school system never figured blackmail, bribes, murder and kidnapping into the equation...well...in union maters yes.:supergrin:
Mater was Union? Damn, you'd think they'd have negotiated some RustOLeum for him!

;)

·
NRA Member
17,696 Posts
I find that if I drink plenty of water, Obama is much easier to deal with in the morning.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I really hate to say it but the guy is a pretty good speaker. I can see how the weaker minded individuals would believe what he says.

·
Registered
359 Posts
The small minority(Tea Party Folks) have duped a larger pool of people to shut down the entire government to defund a Law that has already passed. How stupid can you get. The people that are following down behind this foolishness are some of the main people that will be hurt due to a shutdown. If you are not a millionaire or close to it (net worth) you will be feeling the effects of this impending shutdown. If you think education is expensive try stupidity on for size

·
Registered
30,328 Posts
I find that if I drink plenty of water, Obama is much easier to deal with in the morning.
I find that if I quickly change the channel I don't have to get upset from looking at his face and listen to his lies.

You know the feeling.
It's like looking at maggots on a rotten piece of meat.
Yeah, that's the feeling I get when I see him.

My apology to the maggots.

·
Registered
359 Posts
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:My stupidity worked good enough for me to write a $30,900 check for a 2010 Toyota limited a few years ago how bout you?

·
Registered
30,328 Posts
:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:My stupidity worked good enough for me to write a $30,900 check for a 2010 Toyota limited a few years ago how bout you?
Now I'm really impressed.:supergrin:

OK, if money is your benchmark?
I've been paying cash for cars, motorcycles, aircraft, guns, Gold, Silver, my house, land, tractors, and everything else since the mid 1970's.
Which doesn't say a thing about how smart or dumb you are.

Now voting for a totally incompetent, unskilled, lying, racist, POS like obama, damned sure says something about a person's intelligence or at least their common sense. :supergrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts