Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Gov Brown signed into law a measure banning lead slugs for hunting. What a waste of energy, it won't help anything and will only increase the cost of ammo used for hunting.

At least he had the intelligence and integrity not to ban lead in other applications. He vetoed several ridiculous and punitive measures passed by the leftist legislature.

Just another measure that makes CA a less desirable place to live. Don

·
Rational
15,135 Posts
I truly feel sorry for the Freedom loving people of Commiefornia . SJ 40
I don't. Sorry, but states like New York, Colorado, California, and Illinois all dug their own graves years ago. Oh sure, there's a FEW Pro-Gun/Conservative-minded folks there. But the majority of the population is a bunch of Pinko Liberal Scum. To hell with all of them.

/derail.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I don't. Sorry, but states like New York, Colorado, California, and Illinois all dug their own graves years ago. Oh sure, there's a FEW Pro-Gun/Conservative-minded folks there. But the majority of the population is a bunch of Pinko Liberal Scum. To hell with all of them.

/derail.
I have to agree with Mr. Falcon to an extent. The citizenry is ultimate responsible for their leadership. Politicians achieve longevity by representing the issues supported by the majority.

The two Colorado Senators who ignored their constituents and lost a recall election or won a vote of no-confidence. We shall see what happens to the Governor his next election.

Sometimes the voters do consider character, as in the NYC mayoral primaries rejection of Carlos Danger.

·
Banned
65,070 Posts

/derail.
And to hell with all of you. We are going to migrate to your state and ban your guns too.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
The Snowflakes have invaded GT
4,318 Posts
California is an amazing state.
They have solved all other problems and issues in their state and are now working on little insignificant things that have nothing to do with anything and no one cares about.

Just like our federal legislature.

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I was reading many of the posts on calguns and they seemed very pleased with the Gov., and how he only stuck it in halfway so as not to hurt them that much.

Bunch of liberals there, even the gun owners, to thank the man for only leaving on one handcuff, but still keep you tied to the tree :upeyes:

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

·
Banned
16,041 Posts

/derail.
You will notice in my post I qualified it by saying Freedom loving,I didn't say anything about the Commies or that Failure the first time in orifice Brown. SJ 40

1 - 11 of 11 Posts