Glock Talk banner

New Californian w/ G34 and p226

515 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Cloud9
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself! Name's Bruce and I live in OC! Recently acquired a G34 and purchased Trijicon HD Yellow Night Sights for them as well as a 4-ported lone wolf barrel. Also purchased the SIG P226 Extreme that I will be able to acquire in a few more days after a 40-day waiting period (Violated the 1 in 30 rule. Purchased on the 28th waiting day period instead of the 30 so DOJ punished me with a 40 day waiting period).

Hope to be a loyal member of this forum and looking forward to reading all of your posts!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself! Name's Bruce and I live in OC! Recently acquired a G34 and purchased Trijicon HD Yellow Night Sights for them as well as a 4-ported lone wolf barrel. Also purchased the SIG P226 Extreme that I will be able to acquire in a few more days after a 40-day waiting period (Violated the 1 in 30 rule. Purchased on the 28th waiting day period instead of the 30 so DOJ punished me with a 40 day waiting period).

Hope to be a loyal member of this forum and looking forward to reading all of your posts!
Oh a fellow prisoner in the People's Republic of Kalifornia!

Tell me you have some Walthers (PPQ, PPS, CCP) and a G43 laying around that you want to get rid of!

· Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all and yes, I don't know how we do it out here. Might be the 75 degree weather but I'd rather be shooting. My cousins from Texas just came down... took them to the range to show off my 10 round magazines. They weren't amused. :countingsheep:

· Registered
460 Posts
hahaha, yes, I have family in TX and AZ. They refuse to come to CA and lose their liberties even if it's just temporarily.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.