Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - the gun shop got a 2nd one in today - and this one had no issues (the one they got yesterday had a couple of things that bugged me). So, my newest Beretta 92FS :)

This will be my beater Beretta, and one to holster. I do need to get night sights for it, but that will come later.

While the wooden grips look awesome, they don't work for me. Already have a set of Hogue grip panels on it since I took the pic. And, the new, wooden grips will be going up for sale this evening...

And, there is a D spring that I put in it.

I really do like that the gun already comes with a skeletonized hammer, though :)

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
I gotta go with the wood grips alsp. Nice addition!

My sole Beretta 9 series is an Inox 96 in 40. Really a great gun. i can see why people get multiple 9-series Berettas!

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice and congrats! Do you have a recent family pic of them all?
No, I need to do that. All I have is an Ipad camera now. I have to go outside to get good pics of black guns. And, pics of more than 1 or 2 just don't come out that well on the ipad. My main digital camera broke after like 14 years. I haven't gotten a new one yet. I tried to take a group pic of all my guns a month or so ago, and it just didn't look right.

·
Beretta 92 Nut!
7,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wonderful looking. I too like the wooden grips. Excuse my ignorance, but what is the "Trident" model?

Two things different for the Trident... Skeletonized hammer and the wooden grips.

Oh, the free gun cleaning kit is in a small velcro bag instead of a plastic bag. That's all..

And. Price is like $50 less than a regular 92FS

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
11,450 Posts
Congrats on the new Beretta. Enjoy it in health!

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Two things different for the Trident... Skeletonized hammer and the wooden grips.

Oh, the free gun cleaning kit is in a small velcro bag instead of a plastic bag. That's all..

And. Price is like $50 less than a regular 92FS
thanks. Enjoy her.

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
Very nice looking with the wood grips. But I understand especially with sweaty hands or in rain why different grips might be a better choice.

Nice and congrats! Do you have a recent family pic of them all?
I am going to go out on a limb here... ...I am thinking... ...maybe... .... a wheel.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.