close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New belt from A&G Custom Gun Leather!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by joepa150, Jan 7, 2010.

1. joepa150

joepa150

I just received my first gun belt today. I purchased it from A&G Custom Gun Leather.
    Custom Gun Belts, Custom Leather Belts from A & G Custom Gun Leather

I want to say first that Al was a pleasure to talk to. He was extremely helpful in helping me pick the perfect size. I will definitely do business with him again in the future. He is very reasonably priced and his belts have a two week turnaround time or opt for the quick ship belt like my myself, they ship within 24 hours! I actually ordered mine around 5pm on Tuesday and received it Thursday/today at noon :) Keep in mind I do live in the same state as Al.

Sorry for the low quality pics. It is hard to get the lighting and focus right when taking pics of belts.
    Now onto the belt. I was a bit worried that 1 1/2" belt would be very wide but it was no wider than my normal belts I wear with my jeans. I also was worried that it would look too casual. Boy was I wrong. I like the way this belt looks better than any of my belts casual belts by far. Although I cannot compare this belt to other "gun belts", this belt is very high quality. I couldn't imagine a better quality belt. This belt feels very stiff which I thought would make it uncomfortable but it is just as comfortable as my other belts. I am sure Beltman also has great belts but for $10 cheaper and about half the turnaround time, give A&G Custom Gun Leather a look.

[​IMG]

Old Belt
    [​IMG]
    New Belt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joepa150

joepa150

3. JustShoot-IT

JustShoot-IT GrudgingGlocker

Thanks for sharing the info. I have never had a gun belt but I've been reading the posts regarding needing one. But, I had the same concerns you did. Your write-up and pictures really help.

4. joepa150

joepa150

No problem. Let me know if you have any questions.

5. randyc74

randyc74 Custom Holster Maker

I'm a custom holster maker and even I use Al's belts for my own concealed carry.

Randy

6. joepa150

joepa150

That definitely says something.