Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
American
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping is still included on all the decals we have in stock. If it is still on the site, it means we have about 2 dozen left. More are already being made but we will have to charge a little for shipping after the current inventory is gone.

If you see it on the site that means we have them in stock. They will drop off the site when the current inventory is sold.

These decals look great horizontal as well as vertical applications.

Our decals are made of weather and UV resistant vinyl and a scratch resistant high gloss over laminate. There is no transfer tape, To install just peel and stick.

Adheres to any smooth surface and comes off clean, does not leave paper residue if removed. Stick them on your gun safe, car windows, laptops, your forehead, mailbox, anyplace you can imagine.

These decals are 2" tall X 5" wide

As always if a GT member orders 4 or more we will throw in a free decal.

When you order in the comment box state that you are a GT member and your member name.

The price is 3.50 including shipping for now.

We have also added the 10MM decals as well for those who asked.

SpentCasings.com <--takes you right to the AR15 Decal, the link for the AK is underneath it on the page.

·
American
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping is still included on all the decals we have in stock. If it is still on the site, it means we have about 2 dozen left. More are already being made but we will have to charge a little for shipping after the current inventory is gone.

If you see it on the site that means we have them in stock. They will drop off the site when the current inventory is sold.

Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just looked at your web site. I'm going to order a few for myself, but I think a few of the other medics at work will want some too. Nice stuff man!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Received my order today. They look great!!! Actually, my order was short by one 10mm decal, but there was a note in there stating that they had more being printed and they would send the other one ASAP. It appears to me, that this is a top-notch bunch of folks to deal with!!! NOW, I JUST WANT TO SEE THE GLOCK DECAL!:cool: Great product, guys!!!!

·
American
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Received my order today. They look great!!! Actually, my order was short by one 10mm decal, but there was a note in there stating that they had more being printed and they would send the other one ASAP. It appears to me, that this is a top-notch bunch of folks to deal with!!! NOW, I JUST WANT TO SEE THE GLOCK DECAL!:cool: Great product, guys!!!!
We underestimated the response on the 10MM decals. Thanks for the order and the kind words.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts