close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Albany OH indoor meet

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by embee, Jul 12, 2003.

1. embee

embee Aging member

It was very quiet today at New Albany. I was the only one to shoot at the 11:30 time slot and only one guy shot before me. New Albany dedicates one of their two indoor ranges to GSSF meets. You gotta wonder how long they will support GSSF meets with light turnouts like this.

Last year they really packed 'em in… is this a disturbing trend we have here?

MB

2. Ninj500

Ninj500

Maybe it has something to do with some of the employees at New Albany. In the year I was a member there one employee stole $20 from me, another over charged me $70 for a gun-called me a liar and didn't apologize when he was proven wrong, and you have to fight to get the 5% membership discount or any sale price. Plus, their prices are 15%-20% higher than anywhere else in town. To be fair, there were some excellent people that worked there, and except for a few idiots the members were also pretty good to deal with. But the good things aren't enough to make up for the downside. Plus, a new club opened in Lancaster that offers the same benefits of membership at a similiar cost, has decent prices, a nicer range facility, and allows JHP and reloads. Plus, if you show your membership card they automatically give the discount.

3. Flexmoney

Flexmoney

hmmmm. I haven't heard that they were doing those matches this year.

4. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member