Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made this new AGrip™ pattern for the new Sig P365... and before we go to tooling on it, I would love to know what you all think about it just in case there needs to be any adjustments, etc. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome seeing it on the grip! I think that looks sharp! Can't wait to take her to the range!

You may want to post it on SigTalk and SigForum as well to maximize visibility.
Thanks, jtaliani! I have to be careful posting these things... the trolls get all upset that i am trying to "spam the board". So, it's really better and "more accepting" if you and others like you would post the videos to pass on the information/news.

I'm still waiting for the ad people here at GT to get back to me... and many of the other "chat sites" as well.

Anyway... customers have been calling and emailing us constantly about making an AGrip for the Sig P365.... so... here it is!

I've also got a Sig P320 X5 frame sitting here that i'm going to make a pattern for... so... if anyone wants AGrip's for those; tell them all to let us know and we'll make the tooling for it.

I REALLY like Sigs modular system. Freak'n awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now, I think the grip on the P365 is just fine as is, but how does this grip cover play with the Lima365 laser? I just looked at mine, and it looks like some material would have to be removed.
AGrip will work with the laser... easy... just either wrap the AGrip over the top of the laser button, or trim around it. Form follows function... always.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
++ my wife loves your product and would love one for the 365. I must confess I have 2 on 2 different glocks. Her only complaint, she wants it in purple.
We might actually have enough of the "Pimp Purple" AGrip to make one for her with. I'll look if she really wants one.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes please

yes please. PM me with details if you do.
Call me when it's convenient and we'll nail it down... 253-549-2866... and be sure to leave a msg if you get the machine so i can call you right back.

Thanks!

Reactions: Hoff

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The AGrip's for the Sig P365 are shipping! WooHOOO!!!

Also... so are the AGrip's for the Sig P320 X-FIVE! WooHOOO!!!

I've got a picture of the X5... i'll have to post it later, though... nice ergonomics on that gun!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
219 Posts
The AGrip's for the Sig P365 are shipping! WooHOOO!!!

Also... so are the AGrip's for the Sig P320 X-FIVE! WooHOOO!!!

I've got a picture of the X5... i'll have to post it later, though... nice ergonomics on that gun!
Are the AGrips available in purple for the 320X5 and the 365? I don't run any type of grip tape on the 365 as of now but do on my 320X5. Am partial to the purple and will be needing to retape in the upcoming months.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I might have enough of the purple for another P365 AGrip... but i'll have to check... more than likely i do. But i highly doubt i've got enough for a P320 X5 AGrip... although, it's possible... i'm digging into the purple so i'll check to see what i have.

First look... the new AGrip™ for the Sig P320 X-Five... you all get to be the first to see it. It feels so freak'n good it's not funny. I absolutely LOVE the ergonomics on this frame. I'd LOVE to see a 10mm version of it. Comparing it to the original G20 and G29 ergonomics; the Sig P320 X-Five spreads the recoil forces out better. I haven't measured the difference in the width, but they looked pretty close to the same. The Sig feels wider. The original 10mm Glocks are, obviously, longer front to back... and you can really feel that... but it is the back-strap shape that really makes the difference... and it's very "pointable"... it points really well. This gun should really shine point shooting one handed.
Gun Firearm Trigger Grass Airsoft

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are the AGrips available in purple for the 320X5 and the 365? I don't run any type of grip tape on the 365 as of now but do on my 320X5. Am partial to the purple and will be needing to retape in the upcoming months.
A purple AGrip™ for a Sig P365 just flew out the door!

I can't wait to see what it looks like on the gun...

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome! But tell her to fit those corners of the AGrip into the corners of the stippling pattern so it all lines up and fits right... otherwise those little corners are going to get snagged and they will roll and eventually not want to stick, etc. If she hasn't rubbed it down too hard yet; she can probably still peel it back off, slowly and carefully, and then move it up and over to match the stippling border pattern... exactly. It's a "gun part" so it's very important that it fits right. She's actually got it wrapped around a little too tight... and, like stretching a rubber band; it narrows the pattern. She needs to loosen it up and then take some of that material back; then put the corners/edges where they are supposed to go, then rub it down super hard and let it set for about 8 hours or so... 24 is best... and it will stay put right there protected by the edges of the plastic frame. That way it will last for years and years. I've got one on my little Beretta 21A that's been on there for over 26 years and it's still going strong.

Thanks!

Reactions: Hoff

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just made this new AGrip™ pattern for the new Sig P365... and before we go to tooling on it, I would love to know what you all think about it just in case there needs to be any adjustments, etc. Thanks!

I personally would like to see it cover more real estate like that from the Talon grips. The 2 sides where it is smooth for the thumb portion, in my own opinion is equally important to cover.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I might have enough of the purple for another P365 AGrip... but i'll have to check... more than likely i do. But i highly doubt i've got enough for a P320 X5 AGrip... although, it's possible... i'm digging into the purple so i'll check to see what i have.

First look... the new AGrip™ for the Sig P320 X-Five... you all get to be the first to see it. It feels so freak'n good it's not funny. I absolutely LOVE the ergonomics on this frame. I'd LOVE to see a 10mm version of it. Comparing it to the original G20 and G29 ergonomics; the Sig P320 X-Five spreads the recoil forces out better. I haven't measured the difference in the width, but they looked pretty close to the same. The Sig feels wider. The original 10mm Glocks are, obviously, longer front to back... and you can really feel that... but it is the back-strap shape that really makes the difference... and it's very "pointable"... it points really well. This gun should really shine point shooting one handed.
View attachment 516052

The coverage for the X5 looks about right and would like to see the same for the Sig 365.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.