Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all at GT get to be the first to see this... ambidextrous, so you can go righty or lefty with the install.

What do you all think? It feels absolutely fantastic! I really LOVE the ergonomics of this frame. It should really shine with one handed point shooting.

Gun Firearm Trigger Grass Airsoft

·
NRA Member
1,537 Posts
I went to the website and could not find the part number or sku for this 320 X5 precut/formed grip??

Reactions: Tazz10m

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the website and could not find the part number or sku for this 320 X5 precut/formed grip??
That's because the BrooksTactical.com website has not been updated, yet. This model of AGrip™ is so new that the dealers don't even have them, yet... although, they have ordered them and they are shipping to the dealers, distributors, retail customers, etc.

We are a very small company; it takes a little while for us to get the word out. The customer that let us borrow the frame to make the AGrip pattern with says he is VERY happy and that the AGrip feels really comfortable. He also sent us the Sig P365 frame... and he says he loves that AGrip as well. He's a lawyer by profession... so i'm going to hold him to his comments!

I love GlockTalk and GlockTalkers as i've been a member here since before there were even a thousand members. So, i like to give the GlockTalkers the "first look" at our new products when they come out. GlockTalkers have been very good to us. We love you all... even the trolls... although we may not like the trolls very much... hahaha... GlockTalkers ROCK!

Seriously.... GlockTalk was, really, the "first" "significantly real" chat site for guns... especially Glocks. But, it has really been all about all guns, not just Glocks... and then all the other "gun sites" came along as "copy cats". So, my loyalty is "here", on GT.

Ok, so, if calling us at Brooks Tactical Systems; PLEASE leave a message if we don't pick up the phone. We get BOMBARDED every day, all day long, with what amounts to "spam calls" which only waste everyones time and money. So, if we don't see anything on the Caller ID that indicates it's a "real call"; we don't pick it up... we let it go to the machine... and then we call back anyone who is "real" and leaves a message to do so.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
Looks nice to me.

Reactions: Tazz10m

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks nice to me.
Thanks! I really appreciate that. Customer approval is all that really matters when it comes to this stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
565 Posts
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

This grip is far more attractive and appears to offer better ergonomics than the double-bulb-looking OEM grip style!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
View attachment 520196

This grip is far more attractive and appears to offer better ergonomics than the double-bulb-looking OEM grip style!
Scott60, i immediately fell in LOVE with the feel and so ergonomics of this frame. It's wide, but it fills your hand and it's at a perfect angle so that it points spot on every time naturally. Compared to the original G20 frames; it's got a more of a "fat" curved backstrap rather than the G20's more narrow one... so the Sig frame would be softer shooting... only thing is that the frame is too small frontstrap to backstrap to fit the 10mm... but it looks like it would fit the .45 acp or .40 just fine. I looked and i could only find this frame in 9mm. It feels super good to just sit and hold this frame in your hand... especially with the AGrip on it... it feels "therapeutic"... hahaha... seriously... makes me want to modify the backstraps on my Glock 10mms...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts