Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, figured I'd formally introduce myself. Name's James Bonham (probably no relation to the Led Zepplin Drummer, still looking). I'm originally from Colorado but I'm stationed in Wichita, Kansas. I've been ghosting the site for about three months now. Finally purchased my first Glock (and first sidearm) aroung 3 weeks ago, G22 RTF2. I've already been shooting 5 times and have put around 500+ rounds through her.

I've enjoyed ghosting the site and I'm looking forward to being an active member!:wavey:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey James. Welcome. I own a new G22 RTF2 also, picked it up yesterday in fact.

·
GTDS FOR LIFE
10,587 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside James. Congrats on your new firearm.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome all! By the way Nicko, I like your avatar. Don't know why but I love the Transporter Series...maybe it's cause of the sweet Audi he drives in the second and third movies?:whistling: Gotta love German Engineering!:cheers:

Oh, by the way, Hope you all have a great Memorial Day!:patriot:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Well I went to the range yesterday to zero my CT grip. Whenever I shoot, regardless of how many rounds I put downrange, I save 20 for a little 'Qualify' session I do to keep track of my progress. I'll eventually take a picture and post my session results as soon as I can get my camera to work. I always shoot at 10 yards by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts