close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New 30SF Range Report

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Tmoney33, May 22, 2011.

1. Tmoney33

Tmoney33

30SF lives up to the hype. I only had time for shoot about 30 rounds though it this morning but I think I've found my favorite Glock. Hard to describe the recoil but it's more of a push back than a snap or jump. Shoots a lot softer than my G23. Awesome gun!:cool:

2. Bruce M

Bruce M

Glad to hear you are enjoying it

3. tuica

tuica

Was this a fairly new production? Am interested in the G30SF, but of course, have heard of the problems with some of the earlier production models. Thanks.

4. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Tmoney33, it's good to read that your first impression of the G30SF 45ACP was a big hit. It has a well-deserved reputation for smooth shooting and very manageable recoil.

True story. When I first took the lovely lady in my life to the firing range to shoot the G30SF, I hovered around her like a mother hen. I wanted to reassure her, build her confidence, tell her don’t be frightened. You know, the typical he-man routine.

Well, she stepped up with the G30SF firmly held in both hands and fired. She instantly got a disdainful look on her face, telling me with her look, step back silly man and watch this! She shoots her own G30SF extremely well now, without discomfort, and can shoot one-handed with her strong hand if necessary.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  5. Whtwolf14

Whtwolf14

You guys are killing me with these G30sf reports....my OD G26 just about has her bags packed to get traded.....jeeze!!

6. bac1023

bac1023

7. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Har! I wouldn't want you to part with a beloved OD pistol because of us, but below is a very handsome OD G30 with custom slide owned by GT member exsul3 to compare.

[​IMG]

8. ghostrider88

ghostrider88

Good deal the G30sf rocks

9. PrO...

PrO...

I loved the G30 from the first time I fired one, my only complaint was it was a little hard to get to the magazine release. The Glock gods heard my prayers and created the SF model to solve my problem! Maybe they made it for other people too? Glad you enjoy yours!