close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new 2 glocks w/G-23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by zoe17, Jan 11, 2005.

1. zoe17

zoe17

Well I started Glocking with a pair of 21's as I am a .45 person. I have been raised on and carry custom Colt/1911 clones. I chose Glock because of the durability,reliabilty,etc. Well on the 21's I did not like the trigger pull, so I sold them.

I just bought a G-23 to start tinkering with. As I have never modded a Glock, what can I do to improve the trigger. I have read about spring cutting/replacement, guide rods,etc. How hard is it to change connectors etc. Any advise would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

What don't you like about the trigger? The pull weight? The 'smoothness' or lack-there-of of the pull?

A connector is quite easy to install... and the '25 cent trigger job' are very nice upgrades to a stock pistol that will be shot often. Something else you might want to consider is getting a smooth face trigger, rather than the ribbed one that the 23 comes with.

Some other things you might wanna think about... A steel guide rod paired with a 22lb recoil spring from Wolff.

3. zoe17

zoe17

Seemed like it had too much trigger travel and was not crisp. I spoke with Rick from Lonewolf and all will be fine. Thanks for the replie.