Glock Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,570 Posts
Congrats!Love my G17 w/ Mepro night sights and 33 round mags!

· Will travel....
116 Posts
The orginal! The 17 is one of my favorites. Congrats!

· Registered
200 Posts
Congrats! I used to have a G17 and really liked it! One of these days I will get another, I had a Gen 4 and I think I would like to try the Gen 3 version. You're going to love how it shoots!

· Registered
1,094 Posts
You are going to love it. The G17 Gen 3 is also my first Glock (and currently only one I have, plan to get more). I was a 1911 only guy for a long time and a certified "Glock Hater". I broke down and bought a G17 about 3 months ago and now can't understand why i waited so long. Great gun enjoy it.

· Walther PPQ
1,510 Posts
Sweet! Nothing like the smell of a new gun.

I've had 19's and 32's for last few years, and recently bought a 26. When I got my wifes 17 out last night I thought "geeze this thing is big."

· Registered
436 Posts
I just picked up a lightly used Gen3 G17 this week for CHEAP! I cannot wait to shoot it. I ordered the Cabelas Glock parts kit last night with some NATO rounds.

That makes 4 Glocks in 9 months for me. Hi my name is Keith and I'm a Glockaholic...

Via OHub for iPhone
Thanks GT!

· Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Home from the range and pretty happy. Shot about 250 rds through the gun. I had some hit me in the head, after about 150 or so it was gone I think? only more range time will tell, no other problems.I really like this gun it just feels right. Shoot it much better then my 26. I have the stock sights on the 17 and the glock night sights on the 26, I see the sights on the 17 much better I think. My eyes get worse the older I get but maybe I should try better night sights on the 26? What do you guys think?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.