close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Neighbor hoses you down...what would you have done?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Droid noob, Sep 30, 2012.

1. n0leafcl0ver

n0leafcl0ver

i certainly cant stand a barking dog either, but without a doubt it would have taken a small army to keep me from stomping a mudhole in this guy and walking it dry. show some respect..thats almost as bad as spitting in someones face. that dog barking would have definatly been the least of his worries after that stunt.

2. PNWguntalk

PNWguntalk

Go in your garage and come out with a supersoaker

3. blk69stang

blk69stang

Your brother has a dog that "barks his head off", your brother knows this, and your brother failed to fix a problem that is a nuisance to the neighborhood. Sounds like your brother is a real jerk who deserved to get sprayed with the hose.

Tell your brother to smarten the heck up and fix the darn noise problem that HE is responsible for. Some people have to work, and others have to work nights. You ever tried to sleep during the day while the neighbor knowingly allows his dog to bark incessantly, knowing you have to go in for the midnight shift in a few hours? It SUCKS.

Whether he knows it or not, your brother (because of his dog's nuisance barking) is "That Guy" for his neighborhood. He's the guy that everybody secertly hates, because he's responsible for a problem that affects everyone around him, and he's doing nothing about it. Chances are, he's probably in violation of some noise ordnance, and his neighbors have simply been nice enough to let it slide.

He was good to not react. He deserved it, and he knew it.

4. gator378

gator378 Gator378

When my barkamatic starts her barking she comes in. She has learned that barking ends privileges. I just do not permit her barking for too long or she comes in.

5. happy seal

happy seal

+1 :whistling:

6. PalmettoShooter

PalmettoShooter

I would recommend keeping the dog inside so it won't bark, and then after a week or two talking to the neighbor and letting him know that the dog will stay inside to prevent any inconvenience on his part. I would also tell him that I did not appreciate being sprayed by the hose, and that in future dealings I would appreciate a phone call if there were any issues. That's what I would recommend.

That being said, if he sprayed my dog with a hose I'd kill him a few months later and dump his body in a vat of lye and dissolve his ***. Where did he go? No one knows. "He was always a weird neighbor, muttering about just packing up and leaving."
    I'm not a violent guy, but I really like my dog. He's just hanging out doing dog stuff not causing nobody any harm. Don't mess with a man's dog.

7. CitizenOfDreams

CitizenOfDreams

8. Ballisticism

Ballisticism Spray & Pray

If my neighbor sprayed me with a hose, I'd stop, pause about a second, turn to face him, and stare him down while slowly advancing, terminator-style, into the hose blast, no matter what - even if he started spraying me in the face. Freak him out good.