close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Negative experience with GTer 5.7x28

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by emt1581, May 31, 2006.

1. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

Just an FYI about my experience...

I had a trade agreement with the GTer 5.7x28. I was going to trade him my NIB 5.7x28 pistol with ammo for his NIB Rem. 700 with scope and bi-pod. He continually expressed his interest in the trade. However, he had commnunicated an inability to ship due to work overload with school and exams. I was patient and waited a few months for him to ship and give me an FFL copy.

He told me that we was going to actually ship several times and then just stopped communicating with me. However, he was conducting other business on GT without any problems.

Then a few days ago he wrote me saying the trade just "wasn't meant to be" and he had no time for "silly trades" with all of his schoolwork.

I'd strongly reccommend not dealing with him as to avoid a similar experience.

If he would like to contribute in his defense, I certainly welcome that as well. I have all emails and information communicated so if needed I can share those (in an annonnymous manner) as well.

Thanks!

-Emt1581