close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need to tap your infinate wisdom,plz

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Spongebob, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Spongebob

Spongebob

I was digging through my knife collection today to make room and found a knife i had completley forgotten i even had.I got it out and went to the computer to do some reserch but no luck at all.It is a fixed blade survival knife with a micarta handle and the blade has the Rambo type saw grooves on top.Its marked "Timba" on one side of the blade and on the other the Butterfly with Bali-song in it and Pacific Cutlery under that.I did find out Pacific Cutlery went out of business in 1985 and became Benchmade but this knife seems to not have existed.If anyone has any knowledge of this knife and possible value i would be much appreciative.

2. W

W Book 'em, Spock

No help, but if you go to benchmade.com and join the forum, you will find a wealth of info from diehard Benchmade collectors.

3. W

W Book 'em, Spock

4. Ngkon

Ngkon GOT AMMO?

5. Spongebob

Spongebob

Thats the knife but mine has the saw teeth on back and it has a real thick nylon sheath instead of leather but everything else is the same.Mines never been used in fact up until 3 yrs ago i had the original box,i remember having to take alot of my fixed blades out of the boxes to make them fit in the cedar box i kept them in.Thanks.

Oh and i forgot to mention mine does have the Timba snake head emblem on the blade,maybe Timba means snake in some other language?