Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:wavey:please delete...

I came into some money and will picking up a second car. I several offers on one gun from the list and that was the karh. ( popular gun?):whistling: Guns going back into the safe for another rainny day.. :embarassed: Sorry folks but that was the deal.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:whistling: Anyone have a secondary car or motorcycle that they dont drive? It does say obo.... :motorcycle::car:

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
You would probably find more interest if you sold the weapons by themselves..

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would probably find more interest if you sold the weapons by themselves..

:dunno: I was gonna wait for like a week and then maybe break it up as individual sales but I'd like to try to get rid of them all at once. But let's try this as an experiment?

If you are interested in one of the weapons listed in the group send me a pm with offer? If offers start spilling in and it can be all sold individually for almost the same amount then cool I'll do that but I will need a day or two to rifle through pm's and list as pending. I'd like to make sure all of them sell before I can say yes to offers.. If only a few offers come in on 1 or 2 then I'm afraid I wont be able to do it.. That's fair right?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
replied to 1st pm. on PM9!!!! Anyone else interested in making seperate offers? bump for Wednesday... :wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts