Glock Talk banner

need to bust a gut!!!

989 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RockinAR 
#1 ·
I have let myself go, Working the grave yard shift, sitting at my post all night(graveyard shift), and I have developed a large spare tire, I am 5 feet and 9 inches and weigh 260 lbs, I say 90% of the weight gain is around the waistline and stomach, size 50 waist pants, I could use some recomendations on type of exercise and vitamins and supplements to take to bust this gut down and improve my cardio vascular system, just had a pysical, no signs of high blood pressure or colesterol, or diabetes, all normal at this time, I don'y smoke, or drink, just like to eat , bad eating habits(fastfood), and no activity, HELP. ;Q ;Q ;g ;P ;P

#2 ·
well start off with dropping the fast food...eat healthy foods and drink lots of water. cut the sodas completely. Start doing brisk walks after you get up from your sleep. Do this before you eat your first meal of your day. Take a good multi-vitamin and a multi-mineral. You can add extra vitamin c and vitamin e also.
Try to eat atleast 5-7 small, balanced, healthy meals each day. This will help to boost your metabolism and help to loose bodyfat.
Start off with that first and see how it goes

#3 ·
Originally posted by testosterone
well start off with dropping the fast food...eat healthy foods and drink lots of water. cut the sodas completely. Start doing brisk walks after you get up from your sleep. Do this before you eat your first meal of your day. Take a good multi-vitamin and a multi-mineral. You can add extra vitamin c and vitamin e also.
Try to eat atleast 5-7 small, balanced, healthy meals each day. This will help to boost your metabolism and help to loose bodyfat.
Start off with that first and see how it goes
+1 also if you had access to a 24 Hour gym, you could make MAJOR improvements.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.