Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need AMMO!
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just issued a new sig n229 as mentioned a few weeks back, now I need a holster taht will alo carry an attached TLR1 Light. To be worn mostly as a plainclothe/investigator mode. Any suggetions? Got one to sell/trade/give away?

Thanks in advance, fm12. Man I LOVE this forum!!

ALSO: Not realy sure howto change the batteries, any help on that little matter?
THX FM12

·
Registered
818 Posts
I LOVE my 6360 Duty Hloster ... Soooo....

Not really a concealed holster... But goes on a garrison belt I believe for PC

http://safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=6287

Safariland 6287-17412-61

P229R DAK with Light Rails; Bobbed Hammer with IT Tactical Illuminator Light M3, M6, M3 LED, Streamlight TLR-1, TLR-2, or Insight XTI Procyon. NOTE: The Holster will not retain weapon without light attached.

Safariland 6287-74421-131
P229R DASA (Spurred Hammer) with accy rails with M3, M6 or M3 LED light, Streamlight TLR-1, TLR-2, or Insight XTI Procyon. NOTE: Holster will not retain weapon without light attached. N/A M3X, M6X.

·
No Infidels!
8,794 Posts
I've done some looking for such a holster for various other guns (Glocks and 1911s primarily) and have never found anything that really seemed worthwhile to me. Bladetech makes a light-bearing plainclothes holster, as does Galco (Halo model), and probably a couple of others. None of them looked that appealing. Safariland makes belt versions of the 6280 style light bearig holster as well as the ALS serious (not sure if they have a light-bearing version yet. ALL of the holsters that I have seen like this were on the big and blocky side and (IMO) would have been tough to hide under anything but the best cover garment.

You can buy a belt and/or paddle attachment for ANY Safariland holster that uses the standard "3 hole" pattern.

·
I need AMMO!
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks, fellas. Shoulda ask DaBigBR first, as usual, LOL.

JNC: The raven line is impressive. Thanks for the heads up!! May just have to get one!

·
Most mackinest
12,568 Posts
Check out Raven Concealment's Phantom holster. It can be mounted on the belt or IWB. It does a decent job of concealing the weapon with light attached.
+1

I've got a $500 wishlist from RC.

·
Private side
13,312 Posts
Thanks, fellas. Shoulda ask DaBigBR first, as usual, LOL.

JNC: The raven line is impressive. Thanks for the heads up!! May just have to get one!
Sorry we couldn't get together for lunch yesterday. If you get the gun and light combo, get with me and we will see what Alabama Holster Co can do for you.

·
I need AMMO!
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, BT, Thanks, we'll get together soon maybe, I'll be back in Mobile on this case again before it's all over. Our suspect lawyered up on us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts