close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need some prayers and little help

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hangmans joke, Oct 9, 2004.

1. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

well , i dunno where to start , i been in tears for 2 days. my little chihuahua china had to go to 3am emrgency vet thursday night , turns out her heart murmur has gotten worse, and turns out shes heading down road to clinical heart disease and or failure. i knew since small she had a murmur, she has a leaky valve , called i thin kthe mytrial valve. im trying all i can , shebeen thru so much , shes almost 8 and has had 2 fhos, and 3 knee surgeries. i have changed her diet and added supplements, the cardiolist in cary ,nc is gonna get me in to the nc state veternary school of medicine for second look ,and possiblites. right now its wait and see which is killing me.im looking at alternative meds and stuff online to maybe help. i was told that mortalitiy rate is very high with any heart valve surgery and under 10 pounds its like 80 % , im looking into future of having that done as last chance effort at colorado, or texas a&M , if anyone has any contacts at these places please help me to find who i need to talk to. i will spend whatever it takes to save her life.period. and if anyone uses any type of alternative medicne and have good results ,please email or respond with info.

and please to everyone out there please pray for china ,shes been thru so much in her life. shes my baby. thaks hj

i dont have webhost place for pics, but if anyone wants pics of china i can email them.

2. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Oh no! Bless her little heart!!

China is in my prayers...

My kitties are my babies. I would max out every line of credit I could get for one of them if I thought I could help.

I use http://www.imgspot.com/ to host photos for free. Sometimes they upload slow but I can't complain since I don't pay them anything ;)

3. Miss Maggie

Miss Maggie

May God bless both you and little China.