Home > The Main Room > The Okie Corral > Need opinions from my GT men.

Need opinions from my GT men.

1. I'm thinking about buying this dress. What do y'all think?

[​IMG]

2. It will make you sweat. Too.

3. Dosent show enough skin

4. First fine out why she doesn't want to wear it anymore. You don't want to buy another woman's problem dress.

5. If you can fill it like she does.

6. That would obviously be an event specific dress! But its very nice!

/

7. I'm just here to virtual punch anyone who tries to talk Hannie out of buying this dress. :honkie:

[​IMG]

8. But how does it look crumpled on the floor?

9. The dress is fine. Which is problematic in a way. I shouldn't even notice the dress given the amount of leggage shown, but the girl in the pic needs a heavy dose of cheeseburgers or leg days in the gym.

10. I say, If you can make it look good, go for it.....

11. I like it! I love it! Yes!!!

12. Get it. Word has it even angels have little black dress's. I can't think of anyone else that has to have that dress. Wear it in good health.

13. It looks a like the vinyl cover on a seat from a '72 Chevy Vega. What the heck is that, rubber? Maybe it's my monitor.

It also shows zero cleavage. = FAIL.

The "little black dress" is an essential. This, however, is not your little black dress.

So, sorry, but that's a no.

14. Darn...I was thinking of getting the same one...now I gotta' keep looking. I'd hate to show up at some Glock Talk event wearing the same thing as Ralph.

15. Stop it.

16. Well I wouldn't wear it to church LOL.

17. No. It looks trashy. Are you trash?
    Is this part of your Halloween costume? If so then yes.

18. 10-10 I love it. And I love the heels she's wearing too.

What's the back look like?

19. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

20. Do you really think so? Even for a party dress?

21. Sorry for the delay. I had to take another blood pressure pill.

If that’s you in your avatar, not only will you be beautiful in it, but you’ll smell like a brand new Rolls Royce. (That’s one of my favorite fragrances...)

22. Only if you have a completely flat belly...even a little pooch looks tacky to me in such a dress...just one old man's opinion

23. [​IMG]

24. I agree with Bud, trashy, not that there is anything wrong with that... :)

The neoprene sheen makes you look like you are ready for some sheepskin lined cuffs and a blindfold.

25. 51555L5aQyL__AC_UY879_.jpg

26. Looks like something a vintage (circa 1995) hooker would wear...

27. Difficult to CCW

28. But not impossible. :)

29. Wow - The back is perfect. I love it.

30. open carry could prevent that problem.

31. Yep. Cheeseburgers and squats.

32. Seems to be made for pandering for attention.

So, for you, sure.

33. :aod:

I like the sheen, helps to outline those beautiful features.

34. I predict at least five pages for this thread..............................................

35. Problem?

36. Boi you crazy. That woman is perfect.

37. Some people like tasteful, some people like trashy, it is what makes the world go round. :)

38. I smell something fishy

39. I agree. Verity is the spice of life. :cheers:

40. Hey whatever floats your boat. I'm just a sucka for luscious toned gym bodied chicks. The girl in the dress looks like she starves waiting for her once a week cheat day.

41. I would love to see you in nothing better.

42. Verity isn’t all that spicy.
    Variety though, that may be the ticket. ;)

43. The dress is offensive.
    A lady with Chicken legs should at least cover them up. What kind of attention would that dress attract?

A Female who would wear that dress would be quick to claim that men view her as a sex object. Hell, have some self respect!

Flash

44. I’m with @FriggetyFrak here.
    If you fill it better than that model with curves where they belong, go for it.

It’s just trashy enough but not too much...

45. I will grant you that. 100% better from that angle. Just, make it out of something else. And drop the neckline.

46. I would never let my daughter out of the house in that. Unless it was a specific theme party. Then only with a chapparone. But I’m sure you are mature enough to make this decision.

47. It looks like what someone who’s pretending to be a model would think is a “party dress.” :cow:

48. Her body is perfect.

It looks too much like a 1 piece bathing suit from the back. It is a little too short and I appreciate the female form. Sometimes a little left to the imagination is good.

Something a bit less shiny than leather would be good. I'm more of a retro man so take that for what it is worth.

49. I love Halloween. A time when even ladies feel like dressing like a whore. Buy the dress.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

50. Anything similar in red?

51. Trashy.